Sunday, November 16, 2008

ASIMO

I went to 1U today for Madagascar2 with babe, after the movie, I found ASIMO is going to perform on stage! We waited for half an hour, finally, we met her. Precisely, we saw her.

Stage for ASIMO to jump here and there. Just kidding, ASIMO doesn't know how to jump yet. She knows how to walk, climbing stair case, and run. Human beings learn how to walk by crawling, I wonder ASIMO can crawl or not? The answer is obviously a big "NO"! At least, for this point of time. :P


Here come ASIMO~~~! Wow WOw WOW! Ah~~~~ Everybody, come on! Scream for her, Ah~~~ Just kidding, the opening was quite boring, not much excitement from the crowd. @_@


ASIMO, "Hi everyone!" And guess what? ASIMO is a girl! I thought ASIMO is a male based robot. Why? Because it's bald, muscular, and the chest is flat! (I am bad!:P) Anyway, it was installed with female voice!!! That's the reason I call her as "her" not "he". Well, it's easy to understand, most of the programmers seldom interact with human beings, THEY TALK TO MACHINE!!! So, they start to dream of making the machine as their Girl Friend, and finally? THEY INSTALLED ASIMO with FEMALE VOICE!!! Just kidding, no offend, I am a programmer too, and I have a human being gf too, although sometimes she looks like an evil pig with a pair of wings, kakakaka~

ASIMO is preparing to dance with the kids. "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it..." Kakaka~ Madagascar Heat.





Say "Cheese~" But unfortunately ASIMO cannot eat cheese, she only consumes electricity.

No comments: