Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Bye 2008!

Year 2009 started for few days already. I have yet to say good bye to year 2008. For formality purpose, Year 2008, tata~

For the past 25 years, I couldn't remember I did any review of the year or not. Anyway, after attending the Fundamental Project Management for IT, I have a strong will to write down what I had done and achieved for all year long.
  1. Family : Mum's health condition remains status quo. How I wish she can get better and better, happier and happier. Dad managed to visit his siblings during my cousin's wedding. Sisters? I have to cut it short, in a nutshell, I believe they are happy this year, kakaka~
  2. Love : I started a relationship. Thanks god, thanks to my current job, thanks to my 18 generation of ancestors, friends, and of course to my babe too. Thanks for accepting my love and loving me in return as well.
  3. Friends : Quite sad, I am weak in maintaining a strong good term with some of my friends. CK, Jeff, Hoopy, Honey, Mama, Siew Ko, sorry ya~ I will improve it this year.
  4. Career : This year's bonus not as good as last year, due to management strategic investment for regional expansion by paying out 4.6 times book price. How I wish I am the recipient. My direct selling business is not running smoothly, anyway, I know it's not my priority at this moment. The fashion house business is remain stagnant, oh! I even forgot the check the selling status with my friend, urghhhh!
  5. Investment : Forget it~ You know what is Global Financial Crisis?
  6. Property : Bought a car! Some might think it's a liability but I still consider it as my fix asset, although it depreciate every year. Anyway, her name is Little White, IC number is WRM9788, haven't full 1 year. Although it drains 33% of my grossl income, but I have no regrets at all. because I enjoy the freedoms and flexibility to wander around in this city with Little White.
  7. Study : I have to put this aside first, bread and butter is much more important at this moment.
  8. Sports : It is all about determination and consistency, but I just couldn't manage it. I will set a plan for Year 2009.
  9. Travel : Business Trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam [for a project]. Personal trip to Kelantan [my home town], Lang Tengah [to kao my babe, :P], Miri [Heng Dai Ah Ku's wedding], Batu Pahat [meet Pong Chi and babe's parents], Melacca[with babe on adhoc basis] and Singapore [just right after Christmas, to meet White Rose members].
What else? I guess that's all at this moment. Tata~

No comments: